It was definitely a challenge for me to use vellum, it's been forever since I worked with it! For this card, I cut a window out of my card front with the Top Note Die and then sandwiched a piece of dry embossed vellum between the card front and another die-cut sheet, so you can see through to the inside of the card but the bits where the vellum is adhered are covered with more cardstock even from the inside of the card. The vellum is embossed with the Argyle EF, which turned out kinda interesting because the embossing makes the vellum turn white. You can still see through it, just not as much.
I added the mini silver brads in the corners to help keep the layers together, though I think it would have been better to use Sticky Strip to adhere the vellum and cardstock layers together.
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 GMT Views: 303