This was a fun card to make. I used Watermelon alcohol ink for the background on glossy paper. It created a pink puffy cloudlike effect, so I grabbed my silver smooch ink and accented some outlines. Then I stamped the flowers with Black Stazon, and cut them out. I die cut the leaves and painted them with acrylics. Using the negative from the die cut, I outlined some leaves on the card base with watercolor crayons and painted them,. I also used crayon for the flower centers. I attached the leaves to the back of the image panel and popped them up on the base. Ran a very light pink ribbon through eyelets, but I'm not really loving that part.