I painted the girls with a blender pen and smooshed ink from the top of a stamp pad--and did the hair with watercolor pencils. Then I masked the girls and stippled the background with stiff brushes. I punched the "doily" out of the back of the matting paper before mounting it. The background piece is popped up on dimensionals because of the brad and the ribbon wrapped around the back. I made the rosette the first day I got my clay--finally had a chance to use it! I think if the "dessert" hadn't requested a "clip", I wouldn't have thought to add it--but I think the clip and tag make the card complete--I sure have been using that phrase set a lot lately!
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 GMT Views: 842