I don't know what it is about these SU wood sheets, but every time I stamp on them, the ink bleeds. I guess next time I will have to try heat embossing my image. So because of the bleeding, I'm not 100% liking this card. I stamped my base using the sanded bg and layered my dry embossed wood grain on top after sanding that. I used the early espresso core'dinations cs. I put down some doubled sided sticky tape to adhere my cord. Popped up both my image and sentiment oval. Hope my tool box isn't too blurry for you to make it out :( By the time I got this card done, I was DISTRESSED!!!! Anyway, TFL!!
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 GMT Views: 857
Challenges I participate in: Inspirational Challenge, Sketch Challenge, Mixability (when I am able), Free 4 All Challenge, Queen for the Day Challenge, Feature Stamper, Color Challenge, Ways to Use It, Word Art Wednesdays, Sweet V's Ideas and I am a proud Tea-Potter Challenge participant.