I made this card for today's Mixability challenge - I used Acrylic paints (a mix of yellow and green) to frame my floral image - and applied it by stippling with a stencil brush.
After the paint dried - I used a two step stamp from Rubbernecker for the floral. First I colored the solid floral stamp with Ranger Distress Markers, spritzed the stamp with water using a Mini Mister and stamped it directly over the background. Then I stamped the outline stamp in black. I added black rhinestones to the center of each poppy.
I adhered the stamped panel to a slightly larger black panel, added some dotted washi tape along the bottom and layered it all onto a chartreuse card base.
I've been experimenting with acrylic paints on a few projects lately and it was fun to use it on my card today in a new way! I like how the stamping looks over the paint.