I decided to give the Challenge a try. It was the Melted Crayon Background. I made several sheets using my iron and crayons and got frustrated and put it away. The next day I decided to work with the sheets I had made. This is the only one I liked. I stamped the large tree and fence with stazon on black. It still looked blotchy so I took my SU markers and drew in the pine trees. I used my heat gun to remelt the crayon to melt the trees I had drawn in. It worked but smugged on my fingers when I touched it, so I sprayed it twice with matte finish to seal it. Then I stamped backgrounds and layered. It turned out OK for being so frustrated at first.
Date: Thursday, March 9, 2006 GMT Views: 1325