I don't know why but I had a very hard time scanning this. I still doesn't look right but it will have to do. I used microbeads on the main image. I used FS bg and when I was using the brayer to roll over it, somehow it moved and the FS was all blurry... so I used the long stamp with all the flowers to go over it. It just looks like a bunch of mess now. I put some little fibers on the ribbon. I also used Sketch an Event ~ it's on the torn red pieces at top and bottom. I used the one with the bells and just inked the ribbons at the top. I hope that makes sense.
Date: Thursday, March 9, 2006 GMT Views: 1354