So this is not a very stamped card finally! I did use the SU Well Scripted Congratulations on the inside. it is stamped using the same acrylic paint on the dress. When I first read the IC384 challenge, I really took to the literal idea of a prom dress right away. The closest prom dress to my final design is: http://www.windsorstore.com/Shop/All...Dress/p/162742. The dress and dress form are cut from the cmth Cricut Artiste cartridge. The dress started as a piece of gray Anna Griffin card stock that I painted silver with Ranger metallic paint dabbers. the skirt on the dress is 3 layers of dryer sheets that I sprayed with a Silver spray from Tsutinko. It wasn't shimmery enough so I rubbed Distress rock candy Stickles over the skirt and edged the layers with Icicle stickles. The waist was wrapped with some scrap silver ribbon to cover where the skirt is attached. The dress and form were adhered over a piece of vellum with silver stars on it. I decided not to add anything to the cover since I thought it was elegant enough on it its own! Now I just need to find a girl to give it to!
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2013 GMT Views: 828