Lydia gave us the 9th Mixability challenge and called it Construction Zone. We were to use some sort of metal. I used tin foil. I stamped my image on photo paper with black ink and then colored it with acrylic paints. I then sanded it and cut it out. I used a piece of rust paper and ran it through my cuttlebug. I roughed up a white piece of cardstock with the rust ink. After putting it together I used the itty bitty bg to spot up my yellow card stock.
Date: Friday, March 29, 2013 GMT Views: 433
Registered: March 15, 2012 Location: Alabama Posts: 11086
Sat, Mar 30, 2013 @ 11:10 AM
I love your wonderful embossed tinfoil!!! It makes a lovely frame for your pretty flowers!!! Your rust panel with the woodgrain embossing looks awesome too and I like how you tied things together with the paint edging and speckles!