It wasn't until the END of this project that I figured out what the theme was. Since I don't understand a lick of French, and figured most of y'all don't either, I thought it started to look like one of those expensive perfume ads. There's a crown stamp in the SU! set I used that's supposed to be a crown but I thought it could look like a perfume bottle so I fussy cut that sucker right on out. At the end of the day, it looked EXACTLY like a Crown Royal bottle (maybe it was wishful thinking...the kids were home by this time and I was starting to look forward to drinking my supper) but what the hey...I figured whether it looked like a perfume ad or liquor ad, it still was a COMPLETED challenge! This has been a rough month but I'm back, people! Whoo hoo!!! Now, here's how I did it... ;)
I started with putting the distress acrylic on the stamp and stamping on white cardstock. Then, I painted the rest with the acrylic paint and paintbrush. I cut the die with my Silhouette and used my Big Shot and the Curvy Bookplate Die from Verve. The rest of the images, along with the sentiment are from SU! Established Elegance.
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 GMT Views: 258