This is a twist on Lydia's challenge for this week! I have a tutorial on my blog as well. The basic steps are like this:
1. Layer a diecut or chipboard shape on cardstock.
2. glue down foil over it (foil tape works too)
3. emboss the piece in your diecut machine, then cut out a shape.
4. spray paint the piece (I used black).
5. after it dries, wipe gently with a rag or cotton swab dipped in odorless mineral spirits around the edges and raised areas.
Registered: July 25, 2011 Location: Georgia Posts: 34462
Fri, Mar 29, 2013 @ 10:27 AM
Thank you for the fabulous tutorial! This is truly amazing art work! I can't wait to give it a full try. Today I just took bits and pieces of your video and totally missed the gluing down part! LOL Thank so much for sharing your art with us!