For the ink splatters (I used chalk inks): apply lightly watered down ink onto the end (about ½”) of a long stick pin, place it against a metal ball stylus (any object will work) and slid the pin down while applying pressure; when it reaches the end it flicks the ink in a splatter formation across the card. Wipe the tools clean to continue with another color. I love the surprise of this technique and I like how my spatters turned out. Thanks for the challenge Tiffany!
The Perfect Layers tools from Perfect Paper Crafting was used to cut the red borders. Use any brand craft knife or rotary cutter for cutting. A tutorial video can be found on the company site.
The large flower was cut out and embossed using a large metal ball stylus then I stamped again and cut out just the white center and embossed. I punched a 1/16” circle and glued it between the center and the big flower for dimension. The large flower is attached using a foam pop up. Close up photo can be found on my blog here.
All the flowers were prettied up with Diamond Stickles.
The tiny butterflies were also embossed and have Stickles added to the body only and are attached to the card with Aleene’s tacky glue.
For the insert I masked off about ¾” from the bottom and added spatters, removed the mask and embossed double lines with the Scor-Pal. I did the same for the envelope but masked off an inch from the bottom.
Images: Hero Arts
Paper: Bazzill white textured and raspberry, Beckett Expressions for images