This is totally out of the box for me and I'm not sure I like it....I created this for the MIX7 and F4A160 challenges and the Case Study 132 - a case of Julie Ebersole's card. I have butterflies, 3 squares where Julie has 3 butterflies and paint splatters.
I used a Dreamweaver Butterfly stencil and used some old blue spray that I got from Stamp Zia on white card stock. Then I cut from the card front the three squares with a PTI Take Three Die and used the CB Allegro embossing folder on the card front. I adhered the stenciled butterfly panel behind the card front and then mixed some Broken China Distress ink reinker and water and dipped a paint brush in it and then splattered the paint onto the card front.
I had a hard time getting the embossed music to show up in the photos.
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013 GMT Views: 1023