I kept the layout the same but have changed the colours and image. I also was keen to make another card for the Mixability Challenge - this time I did a watercolour wash using Wild Wasabi & Baja Breeze re-inkers. I first brushed my watercolour paper with water and then applied the ink and let them blend together. I actually made a few samples using markers, water paints and acrylic paints but opted for this as I realised, by doing this, that it does matter the quality of the watercolour paper. This was the only watercolour paper, and size, I had left from SU.
I stamped my image with Versamark Champagne Dazzle and heat embossed it with white EP.
Enjoy your reign as Queen, Carole!
Thank you so much for taking a look!
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013 GMT Views: 1206