Ho hum - not so happy with the little flourish on the right, but it looks better now; after taking a first photo I added Liquid Pearls to the flourish and two pearls to the lace.
A2 base sponged with Peeled Paint.
Core-dinations embossed with Kassie's Brocade, sanded, edges distressed. I used ribbon and lace for the left-hand panel, and substituted a leaf for the oval. It's an unknown clear stamp on polished stone.
Butterfly was made by spraying some watercolour paper with homemade glimmer mist. When it was dry I punched the butterfly and added 3 layers of UTEE, adding some gold Perfect Pearls in on the last layer. I used Mizuhiki cord for the the antennae, and some Kaiser pearls. It lacked definition so I used some black Enamel Accents round the edges.
Flourish is Spellbinders, and doesn't quite work :-(
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013 GMT Views: 584