I converted this to a 10 x 10 page for a circle journal that I am in. This was from the sketch challenge this week.
The title of the journal was things that take your breath away.
I took the colors out from the patterned paper. The journaling reads:
On page 1 I put my wedding song to the left of my triplets photo. You're My Everything by Santa Esmerald. On page 2 I put 12 items that take my breath away.
1. My husband
2. my children
3. my cats
4. when my husband says he loves me out of the blue
5. when my son hugs me in the morning
6. the way my husband spends time with the children
7. vacation on a cruise
8. breautiful butterflies (note how the patterned paper has butterflies)
9. The song You're my Everything
10. The changing Seasons
11. The sound of the ocean
12. Beautiful sunset
(These blocks are all sponged with a sponge dauber. I'm not sure if it will show up in the photo)
The butterfly on the top right page 1 is popped up with a dot cut from the patterned paper. The stamps are CTMH and Technique Tuesday. Cardstock is all SU.
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2006 GMT Views: 1055