Tried a fun new-to-me technique today and thought I would combine it with this week's color and sketch challenges, even though my colors aren't an exact match.
I started out with the VersaMark resist technique, stamping with VersaMark on glossy paper, applying ink and then overstamping. So cool, but everyone was right when they warned about fingerprints (also resist ink) and the tendency for stamps to slide on the glossy paper! I just trimmed my image a LITTLE bit, lol!
I followed the sketch pretty closely, but I did turn it on its side and leave off the three small elements - nothing that worked with the card would fit in the space. And reptile tulle wouldn't have been my first choice, but IRL looks kinda cool...
Stamp: Penny Black garden poems
Ink: VersaMark and Stazon Black, Distress Inks Peeled Paint, Faded Denim, Mustard Seed
Acc: SB Pennant dies, Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss ef
As always, Thanks for looking!
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 GMT Views: 779