One of the pages I made for an 8.5x11 calendar included a collage of images from that concert with a turquoise border. I added that page to a 12x12-sized page and added embellies and title.
I did a lot of work in Photoshop Elements. It's hard to see some in this reduced size & res., but the page is much crisper when viewed as a 12x12.
For those who are interested in what I did with Photoshop Elements:
1. I reduced opacity on a photo of Justin & blended it with three other papers for the background.
2. In the photo of the wings, you couldn't see the design on the one on our right, so I found another photo online that had a better image, extracted it and copied it to my photo, making adjustments and reshaping as necessary. Took a while, but I think it was worth it.
3. Added an outer glow effect to the photo of the stage;
4. Reduced opacity & blended some items in the collage, including the photos of the family in the corners & 2 pics of Biebs;
5. Added strokes around the photos;
6. I played around with several effects on the title, including shadowing, bevel, outer & inner glow and stroke.
Grunge Edge-Eye Love You Overlays-by Berna Datema
Papers-Rock by Miss Mint; Boy Oh Boy by WFD Designs
Guitar, music notes, gret star-Rock by Miss Mint
Bubbles-Street Story-Amelie Scraps
Stars-Snips n Snails
Tag-Divine Rocks by Royanna Fleischmann
Tag font-Schadow BkCn BT
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 GMT Views: 441
Registered: October 25, 2007 Location: Tucson, AZ Posts: 2907
Tue, Jan 22, 2013 @ 1:52 PM
OMG This is super AWESOME!!!!! MY daughter would love for me to make something like this!!! We took our 6 yr old to see Justin on Opening Day concert in Gilbert, AZ!!!! Even tho he threw up 2 times on stage the concert was AMAZING!!!! Yes I want to go see the concert again!!!! lol Good Luck on your challenge!!!!!!
Registered: December 17, 2006 Location: in my craft room Posts: 4275
Tue, Jan 22, 2013 @ 2:08 PM
WOW, AMAZING, SUPER What else can I say about your page?? Wow to look at, Amazing results with your computer graphics, Super elements chosen to enhance your page.
If I ever get into digi scrapping it will be because of you!
Registered: November 16, 2005 Location: Glendale, AZ Posts: 25831
Tue, Jan 22, 2013 @ 8:38 PM
LADYB266...The concert was actually in Glendale, AZ rather than Gilbert. The same one my son's family went to! The first thing I heard about it from them was that he threw up on stage. Bummer memory, but unique!
Thanks for everyone's nice comments. Sharon, I'm honored that my digi pages give you a twinge of thought to getting into digi (although I KNOW you don't plan on doing it! lol)
------------------------------ Wendy B in Sunny AZ