The card turned out to be really easy to do... after I spent forever trying to make it complicated. Why do we do that, anyway? It's ridiculous! So, after I tried to cut that bird out with every die I own, I just used the whole paper for a background. Duh!
And, I finally got smart about this stupid anniversary stamp AFTER I fought it... AGAIN. OY. See, this stamp came crooked--very crooked. Every time I used it, I had to get out the positioner, play, pray, and play some more. (Maybe if I had prayed some more I wouldn't have needed so much playing. hee hee)
So, when the duplicate card came out slightly crooked... AGAIN... I zapped that puppy in the microwave, peeled off the rubber, straightened it, and voila. Never again will I try to put up with a crooked stamp. If it comes that way, I'll fix it. If I put it on the block that way... I WILL FIX. Hmph.
Date: Sunday, January 20, 2013 GMT Views: 608
Registered: March 31, 2008 Location: Eastlake, OH Posts: 22192
Sun, Jan 20, 2013 @ 4:24 PM
Your use of the designer paper is fabulous! It caught my eye right away. Love your description too. It reminds me of how many hundreds of my attempts have gone in the trash. You have succeeded with a beautiful card and YES I find it absolutely annoying that a manufacturer cannot mount a stamp any better than that.