The background panel for the images is done on glossy white cs. I took two alcohol inks (pink and green), and once again used my brayer. As in a previous card, the alcohol inks were sprinkled onto plastic wrap as the surface for the brayer. After stamping my image, I cut and glued the pieces on pink bg paper. I decided I wanted my image to be muted, so I glued a sheet of vellum over the entire surface and stamped my sentiment on the vellum.
Thanks so much for taking a peek. Hope you like it :)
Date: Sunday, January 20, 2013 GMT Views: 928
Registered: November 17, 2006 Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia Posts: 47709
Sun, Jan 20, 2013 @ 7:33 PM
wow, this turned out beautifully.. love how you cute up the flower image, the alcohol ink background and how you muted the image with the vellum.. wonderful work of art. great case of Angela's card. tfs