I got the Spellbinders Damask Motifs die set when I was in New York last week because I thought one of the motifs would make a good filigree background. This is the way I used it.
First, I cut and embossed all the motifs except one four times, then I began playing with them. I decided to use one set of four to make the background, and one of the others to mount dimensionally in the center.
I wanted to use a cameo in the center, and all the ones I had were either pink or blue, so I used this purple linen textured CS matted with gold mirror card and pink CS. (The gold looks black in the photo, probably because it is so dark in here).
Last, I added pink Liquid Pearls to accent the filigree.