1. Die cut Memory Box "Flowering Christmas Tree" using green paper and then do one in red also. Use Cuttlebug machine with appropriate plates, shim, etc.
2. Punch out the excess from the trees carefully. It helps to use a thin metal plate with your Cuttlebug and the A & C plates. I saw this on YouTube by Dave Brethauer the owner of Memory Box. Also, I punched out the small pieces with my piercing tool.
3. Hand cut out several of the flowers on the red die cut tree and adhere them to the green tree. Add gold jewels and red jewels to the tree.
4. Layer the tree to a piece of ivory card stock which has been border punched with an EK Success punch. Layer that to a red card base ( Cajun Crazy SU).
5. It is very easy to do, it just looks hard.
Thanks for looking and commenting. Happy Holidays!
Date: Sunday, December 9, 2012 GMT Views: 619