Working on my scrapbook (July 2010), and trying to catch up on some challenges on Splitcoaststampers. This challenge DGSC090 - Recipe for Holiday Ads was to create a page like the Ad above, using these these features:
- Your choice of colors and theme!
- Try to use five photos (but you can use less/more if you want.)
- Give your page an old fashioned or vintage look.
- Your journaling block is on the left side.
- Begin your Title with a flourish behind just one letter
- Add a background layer that is even with your journaling block & title at the top.
- Add second journaling block that goes across the bottom to the right side
- Finish the lower right corner of your page with a fancy embellishment accent.
You may view the challenge here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...a-t564684.html
Not sure how I did with the old-fashioned/vintage look, but I think I got everything else! =)
Thanks for looking!
Background - Crumb Cake
Stamp Brush Sets - Natural Composition Overlays (woodgrain - Early Espresso), Autumn Elements (Early Espresso)
Punch - Square (Very Vanilla)
Font - Parchment and Sherwood (Early Espresso)