I used Headline Alpha and poly shrink to make the charm on the pen. The file folder is covered with the new designer paper. I stamped the flowers using craft ink onto the reverse image of the K stamp then stamped it onto the cardstock. I added the lines using marker to make the K stand out more.
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 GMT Views: 1084
Registered: May 27, 2004 Location: In between corn and commerce. Posts: 3575
Sun, Mar 05, 2006 @ 10:13 AM
*WOW* this is just *gorgeous*!! I'm so glad that I'm just randomly cruising the gallery and saw your creations - this is just *BEAUTIFUL*!!! I really like how you used the different alphabets...and yet everything still coordinates! Great job with the polyshrink on the pen monogram. *VERY* cool! ~ K
------------------------------ Hi...My Name is Kaylyn...I'm An Alphaholic.