Here is my third CAS195 card, inspired by the photo Denise gave us. I again created a "window" of sorts, using a SU library card stamp (it's old and was loose so I don't know the name of the set.)
Following are more details if you want them. It sounds like a lot of work but once I gathered the supplies, the card came together in 20 minutes or less. I masked the library card, then I inked the TPC Studio leaf garland with three colors and stamped it twice. I then removed the mask, partially inked the garland and stamped it at the top of the card to fill it in a bit of the white space. Next, I inked my Oxford Impressions handsome man stamp w/three Ranger di colors and stamped him on the card. I randomly, pad-to-paper, "swiped" a pc of scrap white cardstock with SU river rock, then baja breeze and last, Bermuda Bay ink. I inked the shutter with Bermuda Bay and stamped it on the prepared cardstock. I cut it to size, using my Anna Griffin tearing edge ruler (Plaid) and inked the edges w/Ranger tea dye di. Finally, I lightly swiped a little of the tea dye ink onto a couple spots on the shutter. Okay then. Geez, I wish my blog was set up so in case anyone wanted to know these details, I could put them there. I hope to get it set up by the end of Nov., as well, as my printer/ monitor problem fixed by then so I can take "real" pictures again. XX fingers crossed.
Stamps: Oxford Impressions, Stamppouri!, TPC Studio
Paper: Paper studio base, scrap white
Ink: Ranger di, SU
Accessories: SU sponge, Plaid tearing edge ruler, scrap paper for mask
THANKS for looking! :)
Date: Monday, November 5, 2012 GMT Views: 807