I had a sample from an old workshop that I used to inspire this acetate design. I've never been that great in designing an acetate base card but this simple design works. The pale pink embossed panel is taped to the front. The darker Primrose pink panel is taped underneath so that the adhesive is all hidden. The same goes for the inside panel, which I'm showing on the second photo. The white silhouettes are stamped with white StazOn. Hope you like it!
Thanks for viewing and commenting.
Date: Sunday, October 21, 2012 GMT Views: 600
Registered: May 25, 2006 Location: So. Oregon Posts: 58837
Mon, Oct 22, 2012 @ 7:24 PM
This is just great, I got some out before I did mine but was not sure where to stick the cardstock so I love that you uploaded the peek inside too! :) (because, I skipped this clear cardbase and put it away again haha)
------------------------------ ~Stacy My Blog S2S2013 462 Cards 479 Tags 3-D 120 Sold:$1430.50 Spent $1459.50$792.50