I completed my very first challenge for Operation Write Home! The challenge this week was to make a card using black and white with a "pop" of either red or green.
This stamp is from a set that really frustrates me because the font is intentionally messy. Whenever I use it I find myself trying to correct the ink mistakes, only to realize they are not mistakes, they're part of the design. Being a bit of a perfectionist, this drives me batty!
I embossed the background in my Big Shot and used Nestabilities to cut the layers around my sentiment. I added some baker's twine and attached it all to a black card base.