My challenge to you today is to have TWO times the fun...with a little catch. Everything you use on your card, you have to use TWO of, but they must be slightly different. Two different patterned papers, two different buttons, two different ribbons, two different stamps (a stamp and a sentiment counts), etc.
TWO of each thing - no more, no less. Have fun seeing double!
So.. this is how it lays out ;-)
1. There are 2 colors of solid card stock before a layer of pattern
2. There are 2 different patterned papers
3. There are 2 of the long thin column things
3. There are 2 colors of ink on the sentiment
4. There is an image and a sentiment (2 stamped elements)
5. I used 2 copic markers from each color family represented (2 blues, 2 yellows, 2 greens, 2 reds)
Granted I did mess up because the number of layers is odd with 9.... but I did try ;-)
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 GMT Views: 513