Today I will show you how to make a pretty flower using your pen, scissor and some honeycomb paper. Are you ready??
Honeycomb Flower Technique
Sweet Pea Stamps "Abbie"
pencil or pen
sharp craft scissors
1) Draw or stamp desired shape (heart or simple petal shape works well) on some honeycomb paper making sure to place shape along seam line of paper.
2) Cut shape out and pull to flatten it out.
3) Punch circle and apply glue on one side to cover completely.
4) Place edge of honeycomb paper along outer edge of circle, going around and keep going towards inside of circle.
Ideally you will go around circle twice adhering flower edge only.
5) Finish center as desired and adhere to art.
My sample uses stamp by Sweet Pea Stamps ("Abbie" by Conie Fong), Nestie by SB, papers from Sam's Club, embossing folder by Crafts-Too,
honeycomb paper by Inky Antics, candi by Craftworks. I used a one inch circle but you may do any size you like.
I admit to being a little sloppy at making this sample so I hope you have a good imagination!
Date: Monday, August 6, 2012 GMT Views: 572