This is the second draft of a birthday swap card. I didn't want to have to sew all the cards with copper floss, and I didn't have a copper gel pen, so I drew in the stitching with a plain old ballpoint pen and embossed it. I drew in 12 to 14 stitches at a time, then added the embossing powder so the ink wouldn't dry before I got to it. It worked great! I'm sure an eraseable ballpoint would have allowed me to do more stitches at a time, but it's good to know a regular ballpoint will do in a pinch.
I also added copper EP to the crimped ridges and the petal tips of the flower.
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 GMT Views: 782