This card is for one of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges. I made the berry with my ornament punch and a flower punch. I embossed it with a Swiss dot embossing folder to give it some texture. The red cardstock I used was white-core, so the dots are a bit "distressed". In spite of the fact that I have sooooooo much paper, I didn't have a single piece in my stash that would work with the picture in my head, so I made the background with several stamps and a marker. I also dusted off my scallop-edge scissors, since I didn't have a scalloped circle punch the right size for the larger circle... Thanks for looking!