Here's a 12X12 scrapbook page of 10 reasons I love my dog, Cosmo. He's had a rough couple of months lately and recently recovered from emergency life-saving surgery, so this was a good opportunity for me to write about some of what I have been thinking.
Here's the journaling:
1. You bring me special toys to play with, even if it's one of mine that you've claimed as your own.
2. You are so cuddly early in the morning and late at night.
3. From funky bandannas to Halloween costumes, you let me dress you up without a fuss.
4. The way you "dance" for me when I get home.
5. You let me sleep late, even though you'd rather be up and playing.
6. You tolerate that puppy, Bella, even when she beats you up.
7. Those big, brown eyes--who can resist them?
8. You're a good sport--wearing that cone collar for the third time in four months!
9. You have the softest ears to rub and tug.
10. You're a fighter--you knew I wasn't ready to let you go yet! Thank you for knowing I need you!!
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2006 GMT Views: 1335
Registered: February 18, 2005 Location: Pennsylvania Posts: 256
Sun, Feb 12, 2006 @ 6:45 AM
I'm also a dog LOVER and this brought tears to my eyes!! I just had to put my beloved golden down a couple of months ago. So I'm so happy you have a second chance with Cosmo!
------------------------------ Sue S. :)
I Can't Seem to Stop Stampin'!!!:)
Registered: July 13, 2004 Location: Purcellville, VA Posts: 329
Sun, Feb 12, 2006 @ 8:10 AM
Cosmo is a very special companion. Glad he made it through and hope he will be with you a long time. You are lucky to have Cosmo but Cosmo is lucky to have someone who cares so much! I love the composition of the page! TFS