Wonderful challenge to-day. My ruffles come in the form of a flower. I used seam binding dyed with reinker for the blossom and the leaves. The background die is from spellbinders and the background embossing folder is called Victoria from cuttlebug. I cut the edge on the mat with my rotary cutter and a decal edge wheel. Had to add some sparkle..(couldn't help myself..I tried to fight it but it was a lost cause!) Live with it! LOL I apologize for the shadow but the sun came out just as I was shooting. I didn't think it made too much of a difference and the flower shows well.
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012 GMT Views: 593