but I had to do a serious cleaning of my stamp room in order to have space to create. While I was cleaning I found this white embossed piece in a pile of scraps. So an idea was there but this card did not evolve completely until after 9 PM. I had originally thought to try a white on white card, but there just wasn't enough contrast and then I thought I'd pick up on the foliage component in the table these vases were resting on. And I was really lucky to have some great black and white background paper that echos the pattern on the embossed piece. The card morphed from several birds to two and ended up a wedding card. I added two groups of three flowers and three pearls for the Free for All Challenge.
Edit: I added three half pearls under the birds to help balance the main panel.
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2012 GMT Views: 1480