I had so much fun making this projects. I'm thinking Spring!!
So let me tell you a little about this project.
1. Cut/emboss Spellbinders Nested Tea Cups four times. The teacup is four sided.
2. With the Stamp-a-ma-jig, and imaging sheet stamp your image. Place the imaging sheet over the teacup die; stamp the center, then on the left and right side. Repeat this for all four die cut teacups.
3. Cut/emboss Spellbinders Square Bracket Edge Box, and assemble.
4. Place ˝” Wondertape on each side of the box, and attach a teacup shape. Make sure the tape is centered.
5. When all teacups (4) are on the box (each side), tape the tops, but not to far down.
6. Add the handle.
7. I made the flower with Spellbinders Rose Creations die (all layers), and sponged distress ink on the tips, then assembled with a medium size brad.
Note: The flower was made the same way as I always make my flowers.