It's kind of hard to see, but this was my inspiration. I covered the design inside the folder with Versamark and then embossed white cardstock. I sprinkled the cardstock with clear EP and heated it until it melted. The embossed areas of the design was lightly sponged with distressing ink to give it a little more depth. Then I added my inked images which I had cut out, the flowers and bow. The images are popped up on dimensionals. The flowers in the image were coated with glossy accents. I then adhered the whole thing to the black card base.
Hope you like!
Date: Saturday, February 18, 2012 GMT Views: 860