This is one of the projects I had ready for my friends at my recent Stamp Camp. It was challenging but the results were all beautiful!
I used Twitterpated DSP and the directions from the wonderful tutorial here called Heart Box. I actually fiddled around and figured out some new measurements so I could use the SU framelits. I cut a 12x12 piece of DSP into 2- 2" strips. I cut 2" off the second strip and ended up with a 2" square. I adhered the square to the end of the 2" strip, overlapping by 1/4". That made the strip 2" x 14 1/2", which was long enough to wrap the second largest SU heart die. I used the white chipboard that comes with DP to cut out the second largest heart then used glue on the bottom to adhere the DSP strip. I changed that from using sticky strip because found it way to time consuming to peel each of those pieces of backing off! The mono multi glue on the BOTTOM of the chipboard and it worked fine then I adhered the ugly side down onto the scalloped piece. I cut a piece of felt with the same heart size to drop inside and make it purty!