I used Flourishes "Calendar Set #2" Roses that I colored in with Distress Inks and Tombow Markers, then I cut it out and popped it up on popdots. I used the following Spellbinders: Large Scalloped Square, Lacy Square, Square, and Labels #3 dies. I used My Mind's Eye papers, Pearls, and Zva Pearls.
I popped the window up on a frame I made from the Square and Large Scalloped Square dies from Spellbinders, and sandwiched some clear transparency between them. Then I added the pearls from Zva, on top of the transparency, so that they are "floating" above the background MME paper for a 3D effect.
Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 GMT Views: 634