I sent instructions to those who asked, but I will put them here too (I hope)
Light Beam Cards
**For lack of a better name for these cards, I am calling them Light Beam Cards**
Sponges or sponge daubers
Stampin’ Write Markers or colouring item of your choice
1. Stamp your image on glossy cardstock.
2. With scrap paper mask off a section over image in shape of a light beam.
3. With scrap piece of paper over image brayer with Going Gray ink.
4. Remove scrap piece and colour image that has not been brayered in Gray ink.
5. Sponge Barely Banana in remaining white space.
** A nice addition to this technique is to add a little crayon resist as well.
Colour some portions of the image with white crayon BEFORE brayering with Going Gray – they will resist the ink and add a nice effect.