Today's technique challenge allowed us to pick from previous 2011 challenges I chose the No Stamping Allowed challenge. While this ended up fairly CAS as I'd planned....it took me several tries to wind up with the end result. I started with the split card layout with dp on the top and Lucky Limeade below. I found the vellum verse and adhered that. I thought the chipboard die cut flowers went well with the colors and ended up with three across the top after many different variations. I used some twine in the button holes and ended up finding twine to be the best plan across the join. I also went back and rounded my corners.
Date: Monday, January 9, 2012 GMT Views: 744