For today's free for all was a follow the list card.
(1) 3-d flower - Made mine out of lace curtain that I got at a rummage sale and coffee filters.
(2) Gems - I have one in each corner.
(3) Embossing folder - I used my new wood grain folder for the long black vertical panel.
(4) Diecut-punch - I used punches to make my flowers, and I used my diecut to cut out the sentiment.
(5) Designer/Pattened paper - I used a digital designed paper found here at Shabby Cottage Studio
I made two similar cards for this challenge. 2 of the girls in our youth group, Lindsey(17) and Mackenzie (12) lost their 6month old niece in a fire this week. I wanted to make their cards really special.
Date: Friday, January 6, 2012 GMT Views: 456