For this challenge we were to make a tall/long card and CASE one of the projects from the catalog, changing at least 2 elements. I CASEíd the card from page 108 of the catalog. I liked the punch circles on the bottom so I kept those but I changed the colors and the stamp set used. I also added a strip of Lucky Limeade ribbon instead of the green strip. Iím not sure if you can tell in the photo but I added some dazzling diamonds to the center of the one flower; just because glitter is always fun! :) The other flower is cut out and popped up on dimensionals.
Date: Thursday, November 3, 2011 GMT Views: 1080