For Libby's paint challenge, I mixed some Claudine Hellmuth pink paint with water in a spray bottle (making a paint wash) and sprayed it through a stencil onto some water color paper. At first I didn't like it, but once it dried I decided it was a great subtle background for a card.
Those brown specs were on purpose, because I managed to get one spec that wouldn't come off, so I added a few more to make it look like I meant to do that. ;/
I dyed the vanilla seam binding with some Pink Pirouette dye ink and water.
Date: Friday, October 14, 2011 GMT Views: 432
Registered: December 26, 2005 Location: Marietta, GA Posts: 1312
Sun, Oct 16, 2011 @ 7:33 PM
This is GORGEOUS, I'm glad you decided you liked it! What a cool technique, I haven't tried this yet either. And you KNOW I have a lot of that wonderful Studio Paint! :-) And... now I want that template. ENABLER!!