Didn't have a suitable solid stamp for the TLC340 Challenge, so took a liberty and used Spellbinders Daisy Heads diecuts kissed with the Cuttlebug Script embossing folder. Hope I am not too far off base! I used SU Dimensionals to pop the flowers and leaves up.
This is also for the CAS133 Challenge to use primary colors on our card.
Date: Monday, August 29, 2011 GMT Views: 2386
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Registered: July 27, 2007 Location: Dublin, Ireland Posts: 75445
Mon, Aug 29, 2011 @ 1:11 PM
Beautiful and sunny. I must admit my first thought was that I didn't have any solid stamps - but aside from having remembered Wild About you, looking through the gallery has reminded me that I have more I totally forgot about! I love the look of the script on your flowers.