Not only have I finished my August quota of Christmas cards but I've used a new-to-me set which I got on eBay this week.
Background was first stamped with the pine bough in Pine Needles and embossed. Then I sponged the whole card with Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain. I stamped French Script with Vintage Photo, then stitched round the edges with a metallic thread.
Stamped the sentiment with black and embossed with clear EP. Stamped the mistletoe with Versafine Olympia Green and embossed. I added berries with red and white Liquid Pearls.
Ornament was stamped with ColorBox Pigment Scarlet, clear embossed and then wiped over with Brilliance Gold. I fixed it with a gold brad and gold cord, sticking it up on foam tape.
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2011 GMT Views: 3653