So for heavy metal I used JustRite’s new Merry and Bright cling set and Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament. I stamped the image with Archival dye (because I thought that it would not smudge- WRONG)! Anyway, I colored the image with “Peel-Off’s permanent marker and a gold sharpie. I cut Spellbinders Foliage branches from a ginger ale can. This was more tedious then difficult but great practice! DO NOT SEND OUT 200 cards with this procedure. I loved every minute though.
Thank you Hannah for the challenge!
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2011 GMT Views: 1266
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Registered: July 27, 2007 Location: Dublin, Ireland Posts: 70206
Thu, Jul 21, 2011 @ 2:04 PM
Truly gorgeous. I quite enjoy using up cans with dies or for embossing. But I agree, I've had trouble with stamping smudging - and that was StazOn which I thought would be fine :D. Your ornament looks really wonderful.