I started with a Lucky Limeade card base and stamped the filigree image with Lucky Limeage ink. I added an Island Indigo die cut along the bottom edge, stamped the footprints with More Mustard ink onto More Mustard cs for the next layer and frayed some Basic Black 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon for my final layer. I then just stamped the sentiment (I've got to reink my Basic Black ink pad!) and added the button/twine combo.
TFL - Regina
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 GMT Views: 935
Registered: May 18, 2008 Location: Virginia Posts: 23918
Tue, Jul 12, 2011 @ 4:44 PM
I love the long length of your card and you've used the new in colors. I have all the pads, markers and cardstock, but I need to order some embellishments, ribbon and dsp b/f I tear into them. I'm always so bad getting used to new colors. Your b/g stamping came out perfect with this pretty color combo. Your tafetta ribbon and button look terrific with this!
Co-Founder of The Punchkateerz!
Fan Club Member