I had a fun time incorporating Patti's Thursday Challenge into my layout. It was a summer themed recipe, so she asked us to use the following:
• Lemonade....make YELLOW the main color used in the page.
• Splashing in the pool....add some BLUE. (I also added RED since that's the color my shoulders are right now.)
My favorite outfit for summer....bathing suit, flip flops & sunglasses so...
• If your bathing suit is one piece use one decorative edge, if your suit is a two piece use two decorative edges.
• Flip flops...use at least two pictures (I'm always losing a shoe, so I added an extra picture!)
• Sunglasses.. use ribbon someplace on the page.
I also used Got Sketch 118 for the design. Thanks for the challenge, Patti.
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2011 GMT Views: 677