1. Cut Teal CS to A-2 sized card
2. Cut one circle from Designer paper and cut circle in half
3. Adhere each circle half to card front. Adhere cut side of circle to fold side of card and card opening side of card.
4. Using classic circle dies, cut 2 circles, on smaller and one larger from coordinating colored CS.
5. Stamp sentiment on smaller circle and heat emboss with Teal EP
6. Using dimensional foam, mount smaller circle onto the larger circle.
7. Cut 1 large lacey circle and adhere to card front with dimensional foam.
8. Layer smooth edged circles onto the Lacey circle, using Dimensional Foam.
9. Add bow.
Date: Sunday, June 19, 2011 GMT Views: 195