1. Cut Yellow CS to A-7 sized card
2. Use the decorative punch to create the ornate border. Use tape to attach frame to card front.
3. Apply tape to the inside front of frame and cover with Orange Surprise Glitter
4. Cut 1 crown oval out of Orange Pastel CS. Attach pearls and adhere oval to frame center, using dimensional foam.
5. Cut 1 small label out of yellow CS, stamp sentiment in center and emboss with Russet Embossing Powder and heat set.
6. Layer label on top of crown oval and use dimensional foam to attach.
Date: Sunday, June 19, 2011 GMT Views: 143